Get up to 90% of qualified project costs funded from
now to 30 September 2021 with Enterprise Development Grant (EDG)
The Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) helps Singapore companies grow and transform. This grant supports projects that help you upgrade your business, innovate or venture overseas, under three pillars, Core Capabilities, Innovation and Productivities and Market Access.
- From 1 April 2020 to 30 September 2021, SMEs can expect to claim up to 80% of qualified project costs, while non-SMEs can claim up to 60%
- Businesses which have been severely affected by COVID-19 may receive 90% of funding support on a case-by-case basis
Eligible employers who fulfil the following criteria can also qualify for additional subsidies under the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credits (SFEC) scheme:
- Have contributed at least S$750 Skills Development Levy over the qualifying period
- Have employed at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (PRs) every month over the same period
- Have not been qualified for SFEC at any of the earlier periods
- Be a business entity registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the project
Applications will be assessed by Enterprise Singapore based on project scope, project outcomes and competency of service provider.
How can we help?
Innovation and Productivities
To support your company’s usage of automation and technology which can result in tangible benefits and significant growth
To help review existing processes and identify possible areas to improve efficiency. This is a critical first step before introducing automation or technology
To help your company develop innovative technology and products with the end goal of commercialisation
Turn Your Ideas into Profitable Business with Our Help
Let’s build something awesome together.